Motion Graphics Artist
Purpose of the Job:
The primary focus of this role is to continue, develop and advance the Motion Graphics and Animation capability of Affixxius Films and produce Animation and Motion Graphics-based projects both in full and alongside other members of the post-production team.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To undertake Motion Graphics and Animation projects, under supervision from our Creative Director and Head of Post Production, both in full (i.e. handling entire projects) and in part (i.e. supplying Motion Graphics elements to other film projects).
- To contribute to larger 2D and 3D projects alongside 3D artists, compositors and editors by supplying assets or animated elements for smooth integration.
- To be fully involved in Research and Development work where new techniques and styles are being attempted as a result of creative requirements.
- A superb knowledge of appropriate Animation/Motion Graphics software including; After Effects, Element 3D, Photoshop and illustrator. Knowledge of editing software or Cinema 4D would be an advantage but not essential.
- An exceptional creative flair and ability to work with subject matter of a very wide variety.
- An ability to communicate directly with clients before, during and after projects.
- A willingness and ability to be part of a team.
- Strong organisational and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong administrative and time management skills.
- Ideally we are looking for a candidate with at least 3 (three) years experience in the creative industries within a similar role, however we will consider any candidate with at least 1 (one) year of experience
- Creatively-minded with real flair
- Corporate understanding of messages
- Technically competent
- Highly Motivated
- Committed to a long-term career
- Able to self-manage
Benefits & Perks:
- Salary based on creativity, technical competence and industry experience
- Stunning working environment in the purpose-converted 19th-century Trinity Hall with access to industry-leading technology and facilities including a private cinema.
- 24 days holiday (4 of which are reserved for shut-down during the Christmas period).
- Training/management development plan including access to funding for training (at Management discretion).
The first 12 months of employment will be considered a probation period.
If you are interested in this role, please submit a CV to email@example.com along with a covering letter. The role will be based on a Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm working week based entirely at our Loughborough Headquarters.
Please note that on offering the position to the successful candidate, we reserve the right to place them on a fully-paid four-week trial to ensure that the personality and competence ‘fit’ with Affixxius Films is correct.
Affixxius Films is an equal opportunities employer. As such, it is our policy to treat job applicants and employees in the same way, regardless of their sex, marital status, race, sexual orientation, religious or other philosophical beliefs, disability or age; nor will it discriminate on any other grounds currently not prohibited by legislation except where this is necessary to ensure the job is done effectively and safely.