Production Assistant Job
Purpose of the Job:
Affixxius Films is looking for Production Assistant to join our fast-paced and exciting commercial film production team. The role will see the successful candidate assisting with many areas of the firm’s operations with a focus on helping our Producers with all elements of Pre-Production and Production. This will involve work both at the office but also potentially for a number of nights away on location. This role is an entry level position and offers an initial 12 month contract.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting the Producers with day to day tasks. This will include formatting documents, organising castings, travel, accommodation and assisting with the planning of shoots.
- Working with the rest of the Production team in their preparation for a successful shoot.
- Additional requirements may include producing call sheets, purchasing props, costumes etc and the handling of production expenses and receipts.
- You maybe required on set to help with the successful running of a shoot. This includes the moving of equipment and potentially guiding cast and crew to a new location.
- Driving the production vehicles to assist with the movement of people or equipment.
Experience and Competencies:
- Good computer literacy on Apple Mac systems would be preferable.
- Professional and friendly demeanour with an outgoing and confident attitude to meeting new people.
- Professional and friendly personality.
- Strong work ethic and ability to self-manage and self-motivate.
- Strong interpersonal and client-communication skills.
- Organised and thorough in handling tasks.
Benefits and Perks:
- Salary of £17,000 p/a to £19,000 p/a
If you are interested in this role, please submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading: PA ROLE
230521 along with a covering letter. The role will be based on a Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm working week
based at our Loughborough Headquarters, unless you’re required on location, where time will need to be flexible.
Affixxius Films is an equal opportunities employer. As such, it is our policy to treat job applicants and employees
in the same way, regardless of their sex, marital status, race, sexual orientation, religious or other philosophical
beliefs, disability or age; nor will it discriminate on any other grounds currently not prohibited by legislation except
where this is necessary to ensure the job is done effectively and safely.